We are now offering a custom instrument cable loom service. This has been asked many times and we have unofficially have been building these for guitar players over the last couple of years. This is a great solution where you need to run 3 to 4 cables back to the amp, such as effects loop and main signal cable. By consolidating them in one single loom, your tear down and set up is MUCH faster than individually uncoiling those cables.
Our cable looms use a wider diameter weave that can accept up to 4 non-weaved (bare) cables. We use a tie down system internally, and then finish the weave with our attractive 2.75" thick piece of velcro with our custom riveted leatherette badges. This system will allow you to make adjustments down the road and is very versatile.
Since each loom system is so custom, we are providing this as a "product" here, you will need to submit a custom cable request to move forward, since there will be some back and forth on your requirements.
1. How many cables are you needing?
2. The length of the cable set.
3. Plug configuration of all cables.
4. Break out points - distance the loom stops at the pedalboard end AND the break out point on the amp side.
5. What loom weave color - currently Black and Dirty Tweed are the only colors available
The pricing will be based on the cables purchased within the loom and there is a $25 loom fee.
Check out some videos talking about Rattlesnake Cables - unboxing, demos, etc.